Small Giant Games / Communications Specialist / Helsinki
Type: Full-time, permanent
Application deadline: 11.08.2021
Small Giant Games is one of the fastest-growing mobile game companies in the world. We believe that small, skilled and independent teams can accomplish gigantic things. Our office is located right in the heart of downtown Helsinki and hosts our awesome international team of 70 people. We bring years of experience to the table with a crew of top players in game development, software engineering and graphic design. We aim to give you gaming experiences you simply won’t forget – filled with fabulous characters, rich animations and beautiful graphics. We always focus on friends, bringing you social and multiplayer games you want to keep playing.
We are currently looking for a Communications Specialist, who is a skilled writer and an enthusiastic content producer, to join the ranks of Small Giant Games in Helsinki.
Your role as the Communications Specialist is truly versatile, but your main responsibility is to manage the message of Small Giant Games. More specifically, you are responsible for unifying the way of communication but also for setting the right tone for different platforms and producing relevant content for various audiences. This may include anything from writing press releases, updating player FAQs and providing future sneak peaks and other ads. In addition, you may also take part in developing company internal operations and the way Small Giant Games communicates with its players and fans around the world. The pace is fast at times, which requires not only situational awareness, but also a certain level of efficiency and comfortability in maintaining multiple, often conflicting priorities and deadlines. Moreover, the quality requirements for any written content is high, but this doesn’t have to be achieved on your own. You’re surrounded by a bunch of talented and helpful colleagues with whom you can edit your drafts. Nevertheless, this is a new role, so there’s lots of room for growth and your responsibilities can be tailored according to your existing expertise and interests.
We hope you have at least the following qualities:
– Impeccable command of English
– Excellent writing skills that allow you to convey a message in various styles and tonalities
– Emotional intelligence and the ability to work both independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
– Digital proficiency; you can quickly adapt to using new tools and programs
We consider as an asset:
– Understanding of game communities, player support and player experience in (free-to-play) mobile games
What is in it for you?
– Exciting and fun projects, where your contribution truly matters
– Lots of power and responsibility
– Exciting and fun working place, with a supportive culture
– Extremely talented and helpful colleagues
– Office located conveniently in downtown Helsinki
– Competitive salary and other benefits
– Relocation assistance as needed
Are you a skilled writer who can communicate with clarity and purpose to a variety of audiences? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest Wed 11.08.2021 in PDF-format via aTalent’s application system: https://emp.jobylon.com/
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jessica Vilppula (+358 50 539 5987, jessica.vilppula(at)atalent.fi