Quuppa / Marketing Assistant (German speaking) / Espoo
Working hours: Approximately 7,5-20 hours a week
Starting date: According to agreement
Location: Keilaranta 1, 02150 Espoo
Application DL: 17.8.2021
Quuppa is a leading provider of Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), with its headquarters in Espoo, Finland, and offices in USA, China and Australia. The company was established in 2012 by a team of experienced engineers and scientists as a spin-off from Nokia Research Center. Today, Quuppa team has successfully commercialized their innovation and created a complete product platform – the Quuppa Intelligent Locating System™ – a one-size-fits-all technology platform for Location Based Services and Applications. Quuppa has also been recognized with the Great Place to Work ® certification.
Quuppa is looking for a Marketing Assistant (German speaking) to join their international team of 4 marketing experts! As a Quuppa team member, your main responsibilities will be within DACH regional marketing. Your main task includes translating English marketing content into German as well as proofreading texts. In addition, you will assist other team members in social media marketing and customer database updates. The role can be extended to cover wider responsibilities, such as regional marketing projects and event coordination, depending on your knowledge and skills.
In this role, you will work closely with the rest of the marketing team and regional Sales Manager. We don’t expect you to be an experienced marketing professional yet as our team will train you well. With us, you can kick start your career in marketing!
Our ideal candidate for this role has a proactive approach to work and is not afraid of asking further questions if necessary. Excellent written and spoken German and English language skills are a strong requirement for the role. We consider previous work experience in marketing as an asset, but most importantly we appreciate a motivation and willingness to learn. This is an entry-level position and the working time is on average 7,5-20 hours per week. There is a lot of flexibility with the working hours so hence this job is perfect for a student.
We hope you to have:
– Studies in a relevant field (e.g. marketing, business, communications)
– Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
– Motivation and interest towards marketing
– Good interpersonal skills and a proactive approach to work
We consider as an asset:
– Previous work experience in office environment or marketing (e.g. through internship or summer job)
– Skills in WordPress or email marketing
– Fluent French, Spanish or Italian skills
Quuppa offers you:
– Possibility to take your first career step in marketing in a rapidly growing company
– Dynamic and international working environment
– Passionate and highly professional colleagues of all backgrounds
– Laid-back, fun and casual working culture
– Opportunities for career development in a rapidly growing company, in Finland or abroad
– Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remote
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Quuppa.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and application letter in PDF-format by latest 17th of August via our application system here: https://emp.jobylon.com/
To familiarize yourself with Quuppa, please visit http://www.quuppa.com/. For further information regarding the position and the recruitment process you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikko Lahti (+358 400 495 946, mikko.lahti(at)atalent.fi) during the period of 4-13.8 and Recruitment Manager Anni Rajalahti (anni.rajalahti(at)atalent.fi, +358 50 307 1210) between 16-27.8.