Type: Part-time, Permanent
Starting date: May, or at latest June
Application DL: 9.5.2021
NREP is a real estate company with the vision of making real estate better. We take a multi-stakeholder approach and utilize a wide range of disciplines to develop real estate and services that create long-term value for tenants, investors and the wider communities. NREP has more than 250 employees across the Nordics and we strongly believe in the strength of operating and building a presence locally in the markets we invest in.
Since our inception in 2005, we have raised 13 funds and executed more than 300 property transactions and developments in the Nordic region.
At NREP, we pride ourselves of our ambitious, experienced and talented people who have accomplishments that truly stand out in the industry and contributes to the continuous growth and strong performance of our firm. We remain a group of proud entrepreneurs with shared values and strong commitment to each other and we continue to be committed to innovating and challenging status quo which we believe has been a key to our success. Find out more about NREP here.
NREP is looking for a part-time Analyst to join their Fund Controlling team in Helsinki! You will be a part of a team of seven people in Finland and also work closely with other Nordic teams of NREP. You will help and support Fund Controllers in their everyday job and your work tasks will be really versatile. As your skills and knowledge grow, you can have more responsibilities and own areas of the processes to take care off.
Your work includes for example:
– Fund controlling day-to-day work – e.g. handling cash transfer process and updating fund structure chart
– Portfolio management tasks
– Investor reporting
– Preparation of fund presentations
– Support in stakeholder relations including custodians and accounting service providers
Our ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who wants to take ownership and get things done. We don’t expect you to tackle all the situations by yourself, but in a fast-paced environment it is important that you are not afraid to ask questions in order to get the information you need. In this role you also need a number-oriented and analytical mindset and have an accurate working style. We believe you will fit right in at NREP if you are an open person who thrives in a dynamic setting.
You can work besides your studies with flexible working hours. On average, there are approximately 30 hours of work per week, divided into several days. NREP’s office is located right in the center of Helsinki and we hope that you will be able to work mainly at the office, but NREP has also flexible remote work policies. During the summer you can also work full time.
Your background and skills:
– Your university-level studies are from a relevant field (e.g. accounting, finance or real estate economics)
– You have a genuine interest in financial management
– You work accurately in a fast-paced environment and are eager to learn and take ownership
– You work independently but are also a trusted team player
– You have solid Excel skills, and fluent written and spoken Finnish and English skills
We consider as an asset:
– Previous work experience from a relevant field (e.g. financial administration)
– Power BI skills
NREP offers you:
– Excellent opportunity to develop professionally and gain new skills in a growing Nordic private equity real estate company. Company that acts as a pioneer and creates trends in its industry by affecting the environment and modern construction.
– Diverse and responsible role, where you will be able to develop broad perspective and versatile skills.
– Highly skilled team of professionals and low hierarchical atmosphere to support your success. Supervisors are understanding, colleagues are encouraged and success is rewarded.
– International environment – You get to work with other Nordic offices and see how a dynamic and fast-growing organization operates.
Sounds like your next challenge? Please submit your CV, motivation letter and latest study transcript in PDF-format by the latest on 9.5.2021 via our application system here: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/81897/create/. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jenni Tontti (+358 407508821, jenni.tontti(at)atalent.fi) at the following times: 28th of April at 14-15 and 5th of May at 15-16.
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at NREP.