Type: Full-time, fixed term
Location: Helsinki, Stockholm, remote
Application DL: 23.5.2021
Inventure is one of the most experienced Nordic venture funds with over 70 portfolio companies backed and multiple funds raised with €230M of assets under management. Inventure invests in Seed and Series A throughout the Nordics and Baltics and their portfolio ranges from deep tech companies like Blueprint Genetics and AImotive to consumer internet brands like Insurello, Swappie, and Wolt. Today, their focus is on the future and how Inventure can serve the founders best through their investors and their expansion team. Inventure’s vision is making their mark through supporting Nordic entrepreneurship big time – by being the first-choice partner in venture to companies combining hyper-growth, playing fair, and being built to last.
Inventure is now looking for a self-driven Junior Marketing Specialist to join their Nordic team. Inventure offers you an unique working environment that combines startups with professional venture capitalism. In the versatile role of Junior Marketing Specialist, you’ll get to see and learn the big picture of Inventure’s marketing functions to various stakeholders. You’ll assist both on B2B – and B2C -marketing and your focus will be especially on relationship marketing to institutional investors, investor communities and portfolio companies.
As Junior Marketing Specialist your responsibilities will consist of content production to social media such as Twitter and LinkedIn, renewing and brightening current marketing materials to stakeholders and also taking care of social media accounts. You’ll also assist in organizing workshops and planning content for the events. Inventure also provides marketing support for the companies and startups in their portfolio, so you get to leave your mark to their operations as well.
To succeed in this role, we hope that you’re eager to learn and develop your marketing skill set further with Inventure. Ideally, you already have 1-2 years of working experience in digital marketing and you already know how to use social media in marketing and you’re familiar for example with WordPress and Google marketing tools. In this position you will be working closely with the Inventure team and portfolio companies, but the role also requires a proactive working style and a can do -attitude.
Your closest team members in this position will be Inventure’s Managing Director and Partner Sami and Portfolio Operations Director, Andrea, who will also be your supervisor. The position is full-time and fixed-term for 3 months, starting immediately as you can join the team. After the fixed-term period is a chance that Inventure will offer you a longer assignment, depending on the current situation.
We expect you to:
– Have a relevant academic background, preferably in marketing
– Have 1-2 years of working experience in digital marketing, content production, social media etc.
– Have a proactive and can-do attitude with great interpersonal skills, while you’ll be working with various stakeholders and professionals from different industries
– Have good skills in MS Office, WordPress, Pipedrive and Google marketing tools.
– Be fully proficient in English (written and spoken)
We consider as an asset:
– A passion for early-stage startups and technology trends
– Previous working experience in venture capital and/or private equity companies
Inventure offers you:
– A challenging yet rewarding role, where you can gain a great insight into the field of venture capital and startup ecosystem
– An unique organization, which cooperates with leading startups in the Nordics
– Dynamic and global working environment with talented and supportive team
– Flexible working hours and remote working policies, you can work entirely from home or come to work with your colleagues in the Helsinki or Stockholm office
– Possibility for continuous work after the fixed-term position
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by latest 23th of May via our application system here: https://emp.jobylon.com/
Please note that the first round of interviews will be held already during the application period, so send your application as soon as possible.
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Inventure. You can familiarize yourself with Inventure here: https://inventure.vc/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Roosa Lönnqvist (+358 50 421 0255, roosa.lonnqvist(at)atalent.fi)