Aibidia: Sales Development Associate
Location: Kalevankatu 30, 00100 Helsinki
Application DL: 24.10.2021
Starting date: as soon as possible, negotiable
Aibidia is a start-up on a mission to revolutionize transfer pricing. Our cloud-based platform helps companies, advisors and tax authorities optimize all aspects of transfer pricing, from documentation to analytics. We are bringing AI and automation to this critical finance function, which has traditionally been burdened by the enormous workload of creating hundreds of thousands of pages of documentation each year. Aibidia’s experts in tax and cloud software have developed the #1 digital transfer pricing solution in the market, rapidly gaining international clients from across a wide range of industries.
We are looking for a driven full-time Sales Development Associate in Helsinki. As a Sales Development Associate you will be an integral part of Aibidia’s Sales team, helping to fill the sales funnel with high-quality opportunities from all around the world. Based on Ideal Customer Profile, you will research and identify prospects that you then approach, mainly through cold calls, e-mails and LinkedIn. Those initial conversations have the main goal to convince prospects of attending a relatively short Initial Qualifying Meeting with our Account Executive team. Therefore, you are a highly communicative, open-minded person, able to convey important messages with only a few sentences as well as to listen and respond to prospect’s needs and pain points. Your responsibilities will also include activity tracking in LinkedIn, HubSpot (CRM) and other sales related tasks. We are searching for a candidate who is ready for a challenge – you are a top performer who can learn the fundamentals of sales fast. You will discuss for example with the world’s largest companies’ CFO, Head of Tax or Head of Transfer Pricing about their most important initiatives in digitalisation and challenges in international taxation compliance.
Aibidia consists of over 30 people, including veteran tax, legal and technology experts. As the growth continues, Aibidia aims to double its personnel in one year. The company is backed by leading venture capital firms Global Founders Capital and Icebreaker.vc and is being valued as a unicorn in 2-3 years from now. Aibidia is a fast-growing team that is committed to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity. As research shows that some candidates can be reluctant to apply to a role unless they meet all the criteria, we’d like to say to you now – please don’t let our role specification hold you back!
– We hope you to show us that you have excelled and showed grit, whether it be studies with excellent grades, sports or other activities that show us the level of your ambition
– Master’s Degree (or you are about to graduate) for example in Industrial Engineering, Finance or equivalent business/technology related field
– Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
– You are able to handle Excel and learn quickly to use modern sales tools like LinkedIn and Hubspot (CRM)
– You understand the vast possibilities that a fast growing company can offer for a highly ambitious individual
What we consider a plus:
– Previous B2B sales experience
– Other language skills and multicultural experience
We can offer you:
– An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company, revolutionizing the entire industry with a great team
– A boost for your professional development – performance-based growth is part of the company culture
– An opportunity to develop into a more responsible position within the company as your competence grows
– A fair share of Aibidia’s success, benefiting from a competitive compensation and incentive package
– Non-hierarchical atmosphere and culture at the office
– A competitive salary
– A comprehensive health and parental leave benefits and additional perks
Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by latest 24.10.2021 via our application system here https://emp.jobylon.com/
Get to know more about Aibidia Oy here: https://www.aibidia.com/. For more information about the recruitment process, contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anniina Tchernych (+358 405192647, anniina.tchernych(at)atalent.
In this position you will be employed directly to Aibidia.